When I turned on my air conditioner device for the first time this Springtime, I noticed that I had a serious problem. Even though the unit was on almost all of the time, the household wasn’t getting all that cool! I looked up what might be the issue online & found everything from it just needing more refrigerant in the compressor lines to possibly needing a whole up-to-date device. Of course, I jumped to the worst case scenario & contacted an HVAC business & had them send out a worker in a hurry. I followed the technician around as she evaluated everything, then she went under the household while I waited outside… When she crawled out from under the household she informed myself and others that my ventilation ducts were leaking terribly. I hadn’t found that when I had researched the issue myself so she explained it to me. Apparently there are a series of sizable pipes that channel the cool air from the air conditioner to the my floor vents. These pipes are linked with screws, tape, & rubber. As the household shifts & settles & ages, these pipes can easily become separated. The service worker said she just had to go back under & seal up the HVAC duct & maybe upgrade some of it. She said that this problem has certainly been there for a number of years & I just noticed it now. But that once the ducts were altogether sealed up, I would notice a huge change in the production of my air conditioner device. She wasn’t even lying, once she was done, it felt as though I had an up-to-date device.
- Bike ride with no a/c
- roofing job and no a/c